We offer a number of services for Bentley models.
1. Brakes, ABS Brake System
2. Complete maintenance - oil change, synthetic oil change, reset maintenance interval
3. Air suspension - front and rear
4. Electrical diagnosis - check engine light, service engine soon, abs, dynamic stability control (DSC), air bag (SRS)
5. Air Conditioning Service - service, repair, replacement
6. Cooling System - water pump, radiator, thermostat, flush coolant
7. Fuel Injection
8. Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPS)
9. SOFTWARE Updates, Programming, Coding, Activation in Control Units
Bentley Motors Limited is a British manufacturer of automobiles founded on 18 January 1919 by Walter Owen Bentley known as W.O. Bentley or just "W O".
Walter Owen Bentley had been previously known for his range of rotary aero-engines in World War I, the most famous being the Bentley BR1 as used in later versions of the Sopwith Camel. After the war Walter Owen Bentley designed and made production cars that won the 24 hours of Le Mans in 1924 and following models which repeated those successes each June 1927, 1928, 1929 and 1930.
Purchased by Rolls-Royce in 1931, when production was moved from London to Derby and later to Crewe, the company has been owned by the Volkswagen Group of Germany since 1998. The business is still based in Crewe, Cheshire, England with their Central Production Facilities there.
Modern Bentley Models
2003: Continental GT coupé
2005: Continental Flying Spur saloon
2006: Azure convertible
2006: Continental GT convertible
2007: Continental GT Speed coupé
2008: Bentley Brooklands coupé
2008: Bentley Continental Flying Spur Speed saloon
2009: Continental GTC Speed
2009: Azure T
2009: Arnage saloon, Final Series
2009: Continental Supersports
2009: Bentley Zagato GTZ
2010: Bentley Mulsanne
2011: 2nd Generation Continental